Revit creates constant backup files that can fill up channels and create unnecessary clutter. Here's how to exclude those files from being indexed into AVAIL.
For this solution, we will take advantage of an incredibly powerful feature of filters: Regular Expressions (also known as regex).
- Right click on the Stream Definition and select Edit.
- Navigate to the Filter section, choose Exclusions and click +Add New Filter Group .
- On the Containing drop-down, select Regular expression.
- Paste this expression into the text box:
You're all set! Keep in mind that editing a filter will not retroactively remove content from a Channel.
If you'd like to remove backup files from a Channel, one solution may be to:
- Enter '000' in the search bar
- Verify all the results are backup files that you wish to remove
- Press Ctrl + A to Select All
- Right-click and select Remove from Channel
For more on this topic you can visit Why are my Stream filters not filtering out content.