Adjusting permissions to integrate AVAIL Harvest with Azure SSO
If you see the following message when attempting to use AVAIL Harvest...
Add 6 Microsoft Graph API Permissions in Azure
To do so:
- In Azure Active Directory, navigate to App Registrations > then to the AVAIL app > API Permissions
- Click Add a permission
- In right panel, click Microsoft Graph > Delegated permissions
- Check email, offline_access, openid, profile, Groups.Read.All, User.Read
- Click Add Permissions button at bottom of panel
- Click Grant Admin Consent
(Not pictured, 'Groups.Read.All' and 'User.Read' permissions)
Once you've added those permissions, relaunch Revit and open AVAIL Harvest for Revit.