- Check if the Sync Service is running
- Start by opening the Services dialog in windows. Search for Services in the start menu.
3. In Services look for the ‘AVAIL Sync Service’ and make sure it’s status is Running. If it is not running, right-click and select Start. If it is running try stopping it and restarting the service.
4. Once the service is running look in the Outbound folder [C:\ProgramData\Avail\Outbound]. If the service is running correctly the user should see the .pdcs files in that folder start to disappear.
5. If none of this fixes the issue have the user sends user the Sync Log file.